Seguidores

Colabora para ayudarnos a mantener el sitio (Help us maintain the site)

Mi lista de blogs

sábado, 22 de mayo de 2021

Joe Cocker - With A Little Help From My Friends (UK) 1969





Los dos primeros álbumes de Joe Cocker
 "With A Little Help From My Friends" (1969) y "Joe Cocker!" (1969 EE. UU., 1970 Reino Unido)
son dos títulos absolutos. Su álbum debut también estuvo adornado con grandes amigos de la época
como Jimmy Page de Zeppelin y Steve Winwood de Traffic. 

1. Feeling Alright
2. Bye Bye Blackbird
3. Change In Louise
4. Marjorine
5. Just Like A Woman
6. Do I Still Figure In Your Life?
7. Sandpaper Cadillac
8. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
9. With A Little Help From My Friends
10. I Shall Be Released


INVITADOS:
JIMMY PAGE plays Guitar on "Bye Bye Blackbird" (Solo), "Marjorine", "Just Like A Woman", "Sandpaper Cadillac" and "With A Little Help From My Friends"
STEVE WINWOOD plays Organ on "Do You Still Figure In My Life?" and "I Shall Be Released"
TONY VISCONTI plays Guitar on "Bye Bye Blackbird"
HENRY McCULLOUGH plays Guitar on "Change In Louise", "Do You Still Figure In My Life?", "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" and "I Shall Be Released"
ALBERT LEE plays Guitar on "Marjorine" and on both of the B-sides "The New Age Of Lily" and "Something's Coming On"
DAVID COHEN plays Guitar on "Feeling Alright"
TOMMY EYRE plays Piano on "Just Like A Woman" and "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" and Organ on "With A Little Help From My Friends"
ARTIE BUTLER plays Piano on "Feeling Alright"
CHRIS STAINTON plays Bass only on "Just Like A Woman", "Do You Still Figure In My Life?", "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood", "With A Little Help From My Friends" and "I Shall Be Released"
CHRIS STAINTON plays Bass and Piano on "Change In Louise", "Marjorine" and "Something's Coming On"
CHRIS STAINTON plays Bass, Piano and Organ on "Bye Bye Blackbird", "Sandpaper Cadillac" and "The New Age Of Lily"
MATTHEW FISHER (of Procol Harum) plays Organ on "Just Like A Woman"
PAUL HUMPHRIES, CLEM CATTINI, MIKE KELLIE, B.J. WILSON and KENNY SLADE plays Drums on varying tracks
BRENDA HOLLOWAY, MERRY CLAYTON and PATRICE HOLLOWAY sing Backing Vocals on "Feeling Alright"
MADELEINE BELL, SUNNY WEETMAN and ROSETTA HIGHTOWER sing Backing Vocals on "Bye Bye Blackbird" and "With A Little Help From My Friends"
MADELEINE BELL, SU and SUNNY WEETMAN sing backing Vocals on "Do I Still Figure In Your Life?"
SU and SUNNY WEETMAN sing Backing Vocals on "Change In Louise"



ESCUCHAR 👂


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario